Thursday, January 2, 2014

My First Entry

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 
Welcome to my new blog. This  is my third blog. Hahahahahahaha. Suddenly rasa macam nak create a new blog since my second blog macam got some problem. For the first post i think i don't want to talk much, just wanna introduce myself only.


My name is Tengku Nor Ezzah Farhana Binti Tengku ABu Bakar@Tengku Yahya and can call me Tengku Anna or Anna. 24 years old and now i'm studying in University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS). I'm forth year student and Bachelor of Computer Science with Honours (Multimedia Comuting). 


hurm, what can i say about myself and I? 

- The youngest from 4 siblings. 
- Happy go lucky person.
- Sweet enough to make everyone look twice** just joking. heee.
- A big lots of nonsense
- Love to smile (*_*)v
- The important thing is i'm still single until i'm get married. (*_*)v


I think that's it for now. The rest is however depend on how everyone see me. I might be sometimes annoying but magically still a lovely person. (*_*)wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment